How We Can Help
Whatever your background or history we believe that taking a thorough, objective, evidenced-based approach will give us the best opportunity of addressing your problem.
We believe in:
- Taking a hands on approach to treatment by using a combination of soft tissue therapy, mobilisation and manual therapy.
- Prescribing a personal, individualised exercise program to suit you that will require your commitment to the process by following it closely.
- Assessing and addressing wider problems that you may exhibit including poor posture, muscle weakness, poor biomechanics, bad habits or poor technique.
The overall result of applying these treatment strategies will maximise success and minimise the risk of your problems returning.
Experienced Qualified Physio
I qualified as a physiotherapist in 2013 with a first class honours degree. Since then I have worked in a range of specialisms in the NHS including: Orthopaedic, Surgical, Musculoskeletal, Stroke, Respiratory and Intensive Care.
I’m a member of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and I’m registered with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
I’m registered with all the major health insurance groups such as Aviva, AXA, Vitality and Simply Health.
I’m proud to be part of the wider Holmfirth & Holme Valley community, regularly running as a member of the Holmfirth Harriers and coaching junior members. I enjoy spending time with my wife and 3 daughters, reading, cycling and staying healthy. I’m a fully qualified athletics coach with a particular focus on coaching the running disciplines.
Hours & Location
- 8am – 7pm every weekday.
- Weekends and late evenings can be arranged if necessary.
Please enquire or call 07305130132 for more details.
Located in Holmfirth
You can find physiohub at 3 Stable Court, Holmfirth (next to ‘the foot company’ / opposite ‘The Hair Room’).
- Initial Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment: £45 (will take up to one hour)
- Follow up Assessment and Treatment: £35 (will take up to 45mins)
- Sports Massage: £25 for 30mins
- Home Visits: £50
For more details please enquire or call Neil on 07305130132.